Barton Creek, TX has a population of around 3,077 individuals and it is the wealthiest location in Texas by per capita income. The area has many great schools, employment opportunities, and the homes are absolutely stunning. As a homeowner here, you care a lot about your property, and you do what you can to keep it looking great inside and out. So, when your AC goes out, you need to act fast to get it taken care of before it makes your home feel hot, humid, miserable, and uncomfortable for your family and guests.
Not just any HVAC company will do, however, when this happens in your home. You want to be sure that you are working with the best of the best in the business. You want to find a trusted ac repair contractor who is experienced and knows the ins and outs of diagnosing problems with your cooling system, and then offering effective repair or replacement solutions to get the issue taken care of once and for all. That is precisely what you'll be getting with us and our trained, seasoned, and knowledgeable team of HVAC professionals. We offer convenient appointment scheduling and we work fast and efficiently.
You want your home to be cool, comfortable, and inviting. Below are some cooling tips from the U.S. Department of Energy to keep your home feeling great this summer when the scorching heat arrives.
1. Be sure that you set your thermostat at a higher temperature when you know that you aren't going to be home for the day, or if you are going on vacation. This will help to stop the AC unit from running needlessly and costing you a lot of money on your monthly energy bills.
2. Be sure that you have the right-sized AC unit in your home. One that is too big will cost you money to run, and one that is too small won't be able to properly cool all rooms and levels of your home.
3. Be sure not to set lamps, TVs, or anything that gives off heat next to the thermostat to avoid it kicking the AC on when it's not needed.
4. When you get home for the day, avoid turning the thermostat way down low in hopes that it will cool your home down faster. This isn't going to happen, and it will cost you in energy use.
5. If your unit is over 10 years old, it may be time to get a new one. There are many energy efficient models on the market today that can help you to reduce your monthly energy use.
6. Consider having a whole-house fan installed or an evaporative cooler to help keep your home even more comfortable throughout the summer.
To learn more about cooling your home, or if you need professional AC repair or replacement, please feel free to give us a call today. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Other Towns Nearby That We Service
Austin, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Bastrop, Brushy Creek, Buda, Dripping Springs, Georgetown, Hudson Bend, Hutto, Jollyville, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Lost Creek, Manor, Rollingwood, San Marcos, Shady Hollow, The Hills, Wells Branch, West Lake Hills, Wimberley, Windemere, Woodcreek, Wyldwood